COVID Safe Practices and Policies
Last Updated: November 5, 2021
social distancing and hygiene procedures for paddling
Kayaking is a low-risk outdoor activity with natural social distancing.
To ensure the safety of you and our guides we:
- Maintain a range of COVID safety measures, outlined below.
- Have updated our cancellation policy.
What we're doing to keep you safe.
Our COVID-Safe measures include
- Cleaning our kayaks between use
- Disinfectant wipes will be available upon request for anyone wishing to give their equipment extra attention.
- Hand sanitiser is available during vehicle transport on all tours.
- You are welcome to wear your masks during passenger transport, and at any time.
- You are welcome to ask staff to wear a mask during passenger transport.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
- For those on guided tours – snacks are individually packaged to avoid cross-contamination
- For those on gourmet tours – grazing boxes are shared between couples from the same booking, and not with other tour participants.
Your responsibility as our guest.
It is essential that you do not hire kayaks or participate in our tours if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms
We also ask you ensure you practice good personal hygiene during your tours, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.