COVID Safe Practices and Policies
Last Updated: November 5, 2021
social distancing and hygiene procedures for paddling
Kayaking is a low-risk outdoor activity with natural social distancing.
To ensure the safety of you and our guides we:
- Have introduced a range of COVID safety measures, outlined below, including extra cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Have updated our cancellation policy.
- Restrict tour groups to 10, unless all participants are from the same family/friendship group
What we're doing to keep you safe.
Our COVID-Safe measures include
- Performing additional cleaning and disinfecting of our kayaks, equipment, and vehicles, focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available upon request for anyone wishing to give their equipment extra attention.
- Masks to be worn on all bus/car transport by passengers and staff. (Please BYO masks to avoid waste).
- Hand sanitiser is provided during vehicle transport on all tours.
- Contact details are collected to enable contact tracing. (QR code or written contact tracing forms)
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
Your responsibility as our guest.
It is essential that you do not hire kayaks or participate in our tours if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
- are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms
We also ask you ensure you practice good personal hygiene during your tours, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.